Bold & Volume.
Here is how we got Amy’s look:
- Thoroughly prep her damp hair with @milbonusa Thickening Mist from roots to ends for fullness and volume.
- Flip her hair over and rough dry.
- Start from the bottom and work your way up to the top with a crisscross crimping technique. Make sure you get very close to the roots for lift and bodybuilding.
- Brush out her hair with a paddle brush starting from the bottom roots and work your way up to the top. At the same time spray a generous amount of #milbon Dry Texturizing Spray on each section. Make it big 🙂
- Finish the look with some #milbon Strong Hold Hairspray #7 to lock in those texture with flexibility.
- We had fun creating her look. Have a nice day!
Global Creative Director: #anhcotran @milbonusa
PA: Tara Seewack
1st Asst: @coldgamedrew
2nd Asst: @yungyulz
Make Up: @sheardeath
Hair Department: Color Director: @itsonlyhairbychris Education Manager: @pamelaparker__ Hair Colorist: @erin_mckay
Lead Hair: @danielsunghoonkim
Lead Hair: @nina.adado
Hair Asst: @byalexehouston
Agency: @dtmodelmgmt @bre_levy Model: @suppamy
View this post on Instagram