How to get this Naturally Soft Waves:
1. Starting with very towel-dried hair, apply @milbonusa Repair Heat Protective Mist all over.
2. Apply a quarter size of Milbon Humidity Blocking Oil onto the ends of the hair.
3. Apply #milbonusa Texturizing Sea Mist onto the mid-shafts & ends of hair.
4. Starting from the bottom & working your way up to the top, use C-shape motions with a round brush & blow dryer to smooth out the hair.
5. Once hair has been completely smoothed, establish a middle part.
6. Starting from the bottom and working your way up to the top, curl the hair using a 1.25” marcel curling iron at 380°, alternating between #LivedInWaves & #NuWaves for a more natural look.
7. Seal in the look by lightly spraying Milbon Extra Strong Hairspray 10 all over the hair.