Get the Look.
How to achieve the look:
– Step 1: Prep the cut with some @milbonusa Weightless Replenishing Mist on damp hair. The argon oil protects the hair from heat and the 11 amino acid helps to nourish. Then add 1 pump of Luminous Softening Oil (Coarse) on mid shaft to end for shine and humidity blocking.
– Step 2: Rough dry and then smooth out with body using a round brush.
– Step 3: Point cut the perimeter, cutting peaks and valleys when doing so in order to create movement & softness.
– Step 4: Use the curved layering technique for the interior to create volume. @curatedcutting
– Step 5: Create curtain bangs and face frame to shape the face.
– Step 6: Starting from the bottom up, use the #nuwave technique to create an undulating wave.
– Step 7: With your next section, use the #livedinwaves technique.
– Step 8: Repeat step 6 & 7, alternating between curl techniques until the whole head is completed.
– Step 9: Apply a quarter size of Milbon Wave Defining Cream onto mid shaft to ends for separation.
– Step 10: Last but not least, spray some Dry Texturizing Spray for texture and body.
Global Creative Director: #anhcotran @milbonusa
PA: Tara Seewack
1st Asst: @yungyulz
Make Up: @misscarolinab
Lead Hair: @danielsunghoonkim
Hair Asst: @alexehouston
@venustraphobic @dtmodelmgmt @bre_lvy